Safe operation standard for the packing machine
1. The operator of the packing machine should receive professional training first and be skilled in operation before taking up the post.
2. Operators should carefully read the Operation Instruction to understand the knowledge of various structures of the machine.
3. Before starting the machine, check whether all parts are normal.
4. Test run the machine first when starting up, and check whether there is any abnormality in the machine and whether the parts of the machine are loose.
5. During operation, follow the normal operation of the machine, place the instructions and cartons, etc. Check whether there is paste in the instruction book, carton, neat and other factors that affect the work.
6. Generally, two operators are responsible for loading materials and controlling the machine in the operation process. They also need to check whether the machine is running normally at any time and stop the machine immediately if there is any abnormality.
Safety label of the packing machine:
1. Be careful of electric shock, and pay attention to the danger of electric shock in the electrified parts;
2. Be careful of injuries, pay attention to sharp parts cut, squeeze and other dangers;
3. Be careful of the grip, pay attention to the movement of parts such as extrusion danger;