How to use the packing machine correctly?
1. Connect the power cord, turn on the power switch on the control panel and press the emergency stop switch.
2. Turn on the total power supply of the hot melt adhesive machine, and set the temperature at about 150 ~ 180℃. (This step is for hot-melt boxes, but it can be omitted if the box is not sealed with glue spray.)
3. Connect the air source: the air pressure is adjusted at 0.6-0.8mpa
4. Place the cartons: sort the cartons, check whether there is adhesion, and stack them neatly into the carton bin. Cartons must be stacked in a consistent direction, face up.
5. Through inching control and other auxiliary button switches, check the components such as box opening, feeding, Angle folding and glue spraying, etc., to ensure that these important parts are free from debris and operate normally. If any problem is found, the relevant technical personnel shall be informed to solve it in time before the operation can continue.
6. When the temperature of the hot melt adhesive machine reaches the set temperature. Open the "Start" button on the hot melt adhesive machine, and then click the "Start" button on the control panel to start the machine.
7. After the machine runs. Normal packaging production can be carried out by placing materials on the conveyor belt.
Guangdong Hengxinyuan suggested to add lubricating oil to the mechanical parts of the packing machine for one month to increase the service life of the machine.